Camera zoom and mouse scrolling not working

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by drik2l, Dec 24, 2018.

1. drik2l New Member

Running Windows 10 latest drivers for mouse.

One day it was working, the next it was not: I can not zoom in/out by using either the mouse wheel or the keyboard. The mouse wheel does not scroll through chat windows text, etc.

The mouse wheel works perfectly outside of EQ.

The Alt-O options are clicked under Mouse tab for Camera Zoom and Mouse Wheel Zoom.

I am in 1st person view using F9, Mouse Control is enabled F12.

Any ideas or suggestions? I am stuck in 1st person POV.

Thank you in advance!
  2. svann Augur

If you are in first person using F9 then mouse scroll will not affect camera. What I do is stay in 3rd person and when I want first person I just scroll in with the mouse.
  3. JimNinja New Member

F9 does nothing for this problem. After trying a few different things. Reinstalling EQ and windows, it seems the solution is to just plug a extra mouse into the computer you are trying KVM into. You don't have to use said mouse it just need to be plugged in.
  4. Malbro Augur

My mouse wheel works to scroll in and out.

Having said that, my page up and page down keys on the number pad and on the keys between the main keys and the number pad used to do the same, but now they don't work. I even have them set on the option window, key setup tab and nothing. This started when I had to go from windows XP to Windows 7.

The F9 will toggle through the camera and when in the 3rd time pressing it, I can use the right mouse button and the ball on my trackball to move the camera around.