Called it

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Elite_raider, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Waring_McMarrin Augur

People already complain about hackers and krono farmers on the server. I can see the chaos now if they have the possibility of selling items and killing people so they can get them back and resell them.
  2. Triconix Augur

Until you realize you are lactose intolerant.
  3. RABKkehhalla Elder

Idk ma, it's looking like you're just going to have to play past classic and not join tlp 2022.
  4. Abundant Elder

I'm fine with pvp, but it isn't that likely unless they released 2 standard servers at the same time 1 pvp 1 one pve. Time shall see.
  5. Nolrog Augur

Like most people, I have no desire to play on a PvP TLP. Which is why it won't happen, whether Ngreth tied his shoe or not.
  6. RABKkehhalla Elder

Haven't seen a nolrog on a server yet.
  7. Blarghest New Member

I don't think it's that so much as, the "bad randoms" on loot are rather tiresome. You kill AOW and get a blue diamond...vindi and get a gold complex rune..and those incredible hits on targets get forgotten about pretty quick. Vulak full of Yelinak loot, also a tough pill to swallow.

It's real good when the RNG Gods are feeling generous, but getting shafted a few times a week is getting tedious.

Outside of raids, it's great. I like being able to get loot from mobs that otherwise would be camped all day and night. It makes exping anywhere with rare spawns potentially worthwhile, vice only a handful of spots game wide.