Call of the Forsaken Beta

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Phathom, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Phathom Champion

We are getting close to Beta for Call of the Forsaken. I know many of you were looking for Beta information as early as today so I want to give you an update on what to expect.

Within the next week, we are aiming to launch the Beta Registration (sign-ups) which will soon be followed up by the Call of the Forsaken Beta server going live. Our target date to kick things off is the 21st of August and we will inform you if that date changes.

Thank you for tuning in and look for another update early next week!
    Tarvas and Riou like this.
  2. Tegila Augur

might wanna sticky this before it gets scrolled off the first page
    strongbus and Phathom like this.
  3. FatbukSlapmeat Augur

Will we need to sign up if we attended SOE Live or have our accounts already been flagged?
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Thanks for the update Phanthom
  5. Nolrog Augur

This question was answered by Brasse yesterday via twitter. She said always sign up anyway.
  6. oogolx Elder

So if you go to SOE live all your accounts get beta access? I thought it was just your main account?
  7. Phathom Champion

Yes, you will still need to sign up because we need you to electronically sign the NDA.
  8. Phathom Champion

You need to sign the NDA with every account that you want to get into the Beta.
    Illusionist_Innania likes this.
  9. Phathom Champion

Update:

We turned the registration on today. Novel idea huh? Get you to sign up first and then when the servers go live, you are ready to jump in and check it out :)

10. Beimeith Lord of the Game

That link just takes me to my account page wherein I see nothing about signing up for Beta
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  11. Kurayami Augur

Had the same experience, just account page, nothing that appears to be a Beta registration.
  12. Falos Augur

13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

2 month beta ??????
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Usual question

Has the beta server had a toon wipe? Just want to know if I can do /beta now or if I will bug the guild.

Thanks in advance.
    Leerah likes this.
  15. Riou EQResource

Probably left over from copy paste of RoF's :p the Beta sign up Dates show it only going until September 17th.
  16. Stubar Augur

This would also include when it goes live. Then the rest of the community betas it on live for the first month.
  17. Phrett Augur

he's got jokes!
    Genadine likes this.
  18. Tobynn Augur

Fixed!
  19. JChan Developer

Yes we did a beta wipe.
  20. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon