Calendar Request

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Vumad, Mar 27, 2024.

1. Vumad Cape Wearer

I was planning on completing Brew Day quests this evening but they ended at 2am. The calendar adjusts events for local time, but this creates a situation where the event functionally ends the day before the calendar displays it. The calendar showing Brew day on 3/28 when it ends at 2am does me no favors.

I feel it would be beneficial if there was an option on the calendar to adjust for local time, but to use the displayed dates for PST. So in the event of Brew day, the calendar would display 3/27 as the last day, but upon clicking it, it would give my local times as the description. If that is not an option, I'd be okay with being given the options of using PST or our local time. I'd just set it to PST. I'd rather see the dates correctly and read the times than to see it the way I do now.

It could also be nice if the text on the calendar turned yellow with 48 hours left and red with 24 hours left.

In the mean time, I'll recognize this is certainly my own fault, as this is not the first time I have made the error.
    FYAD likes this.