Cactus Helm Ornament

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Jalelorf, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Jalelorf Augur

When Ring of Scale live stream was held there was mention of this ornament being available for those who participated in beta. I think its the ugliest ornament ever created, but the woman who created it could not stop talking about how cool it looks during the live stream.

Where is this ornament?
  2. Monkman Augur

This x1000

I’ve been asking about this for over a month. How difficult is it to tally up those who had X amount of beta coins rewarded and give it out via claim?

Last years beta reward was given sometime in January iirc albeit it was released a month prior.

Where’s the succulent cap??
  3. Monkman Augur

4. ~Mills~ Augur

Hopefully common sense took over and they decided to not release this horrid thing and also remove the tricorn hat and replaced them with 2 new illusions.
  5. McDougal Augur

6. Jalelorf Augur

Someone must have read this thread as this ornament is now available in the claim window.
  7. Spellfire Augur

8. eqgamer Augur

I am a big hat fan. Sadly, this one failed. Not in color or concept, but in end product design. It fits as if you set a trash can on your head.
  9. Jalelorf Augur

One thing I have not understood with this ornament is the convert button. Why does it need to be converted before you can use it?
  10. Sissruukk Rogue One

I will wear it precisely because it is ugly.
  11. Zaviere Augur

12. Thraine Augur

they should make a thread called "the litter box" for that kinda junk Zav ~

Moon cats .. jfc /facepalm
  13. Nniki Augur

Zaviere likes this.
  14. Nniki Augur

I still want to see a cavalier hat with a nice big feather.
  15. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

i have not got my Beta reward for EoK or RoS yet petitioned and it was closed immediately.. no help.. no reply.. but I love this game and I still pay on 4 accounts oh well