Buy Training Points?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rowacorn, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Rowacorn New Member

Wonder if DBG has ever considered selling training points in their store. My alts are really tired of summoning water for conj skillups.
  2. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I usually make a social that casts one spell from each school (abjuration, alteration, etc), with appropriate pauses, and then click the button while watching TV. Works well enough.

That, or PL up to where Mastery of the Past AA is available, and then just use spells that are 4+ levels below you, and they won't fizzle. And you'll get skillups :)

Tat
  3. Geri_Petrovna Augur

Nolrog likes this.
  4. Abazzagorath Augur

Why can't you use them for begging? There a cap on it? I always used trainer points to do begging for alts before doing BiC, since leveling begging up takes longer than doing the rest of the quest.
  5. FixShamanPlease Elder

I had 2 spell spec to the max for years because of them :D
  6. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Using them to skill up Research to 200 was the best.
  7. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

I would spend real $ to be able to use training points anywhere I wanted, without caps (including trade skills), and I would spend real $ to buy extra training points from DBG.

And I don't need any comments from the peanut gallery. It is my time and I want to play how I want to play. I don't get enjoyment out of clicking the same combines and farming ancient grey content for mats for hours on end. Or clicking the same social key over and over just to level up a skill that my class obviously doesn't use. Just not what I want to be doing with my limited time on earth. But you, Peanut, should do whatever you want!
  8. Geri_Petrovna Augur

- Then you need to post in a less public place. Forums are FOR commenting on.

I'll do just that.
    Silv likes this.
  9. Silv Augur

I'd give DBG money to have the ability to ban 1 person from posting on the forums for 5 days~
    Salcolen, Tiensx, Ishtass and 2 others like this.
  10. Ishtass Augur

That awkward moment when the person you're talking about likes your post
    Silv likes this.