Fixed Internally Buy perks with lifetime all access and screw up DB cas rewared

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Malbro, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Malbro Augur

I am a lifetime member, all access, and am unable to collect my reward for DB cash after buying the perks.

This needs to be fixed ASAP
    Zanarnar, Mukkul, Razgadz and 11 others like this.
  2. Kendeth Augur

Have you reached the date for your next reward yet? I'm not a lifetime member but after buying the perks mine went from having the Claim button to having Add Time but then once my monthly reward came around it went back to the Claim button without me having to do anything.
  3. Malbro Augur

I'm past the date. My button says click here and below it says not a member, click for details.
    Kendeth likes this.
  4. Gnar Augur

Same thing, Lifetime all access account, I went past my claim date to since buying perks. I had figured it would correct itself by now but still nothing.
    Whoops likes this.
  5. Kendeth Augur

Yeah that definitely needs looking into then. Liking the post to help it get attention hopefully.
    Hileth likes this.
  6. Asminthe New Member

I am also a lifetime account holder and am unable to claim my 500 DB cash (which should have become available 2 days ago). I get the "Click Here" button and "Not a member? Click for details!" text in the box where I should be able to claim.

I *have not* purchased any perks yet, so the problem is not limited to that case.
    Makta likes this.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Its not just when you buy perks. If you look in the player support forum there are tons of posts about this happening to lifetime accounts.

I was lucky enough to hit claim and got my $5 on the 3rd of the month. I have not bought any perks. It now shows "add time"

But going into account management under account history it does show
    Membership Reward 11/3/21
    and then shows I spent it. (stupid crate armor already had 2 of the same sets)

And if I go into account management and under membership it shows:
    CURRENT PLAN - Lifetime All Access Member

My other accounts that are paid every 3 months or monthly say when the next claim is and the "claim" button now says "claimed" on them. As normal.

I wonder if this is a bug or a new process they are switching too. I believe lifetime accounts all use the first of the month as the award time.

I threw a like on first post to get this going if it is a bug.

Edit so while your button may not allow you to click the claim if you go into account management do you see if it was awarded there?
  8. Puzzled Lorekeeper

I have a life time account and is saying Add time as well. And have not purchased perks.
    Makta likes this.
  9. Puzzled Lorekeeper

My account everything is correct and my claim is 19th of every month same as always so first of month for everyone isn't correct. Hope they get this resolved soon. That is, everything in my account is correct but, not in the market place still says Add time.
    Makta likes this.
  10. Arctodus Elder

I have been requesting the option to by a lifetime account for the past couple years. I really wish they would bring that option back.
  11. Whoops Augur

One of my accounts has a monthly sub that renewed on the 19th, I added perks on the 23rd, claimed DBC on the 24th, and it should renew again on the 19th of November. After I claimed the DBC, the marketplace in game started showing Add Time, though the account management page tells me the next 500 DBC will be claimable November 19th.

So it's not just limited to lifetime subs, nor to just perks, but some weird mix, or just the existence of perks (whether you have them or not) having a different renewal date than your account does (including technically "never" or something for lifetime subs)?
  12. Warpeace Augur

Something about buying perks is jacking up the monthly reward. Even automatic monthly renewing accounts.
  13. Malbro Augur

last claimed was 10/18/21 but I was late claiming it and then I bought the perks and it went to crap.
  14. Makta Elder

Lifetime membership, did NOT buy perks, monthly DBC claim date on the 6th, Claim button now says Click Here and asks me to buy time. Last claim 10/6/21.
  15. TarewMarrForever Augur

Ditto. Lifetime membership here, am past due date, and it now just says "Click Here" instead of "Claim" as it should.

Can confirm this is broken regardless of buying Perks, but, it seems to have been INTRODUCED with the rollout of Perks.

I'm assuming if this isn't fixed in time, DPG will manually add 500 DBC to those affected, automatically, without people having to ask for it? Right?
  16. Raytan Augur

Lifetime membership, no perks also. "Add Time" popped up when I claimed my 500 DBC. I believe this occurred on November 1st.
  17. Malbro Augur

Nope, I think you are dreaming in that last paragraph/question.
  18. Makta Elder

Anybody have any answers yet?
  19. Malbro Augur

I just got an email and they have resolved this.

Great news. It looks like our engineers applied a solution and we expect you to be able to claim your Daybreak Cash now
  20. Qimble Augur

My perks appear to have turned themselves off despite being up to date with a recurring sub. My clickie bag is now locked into that slot, can't remove the clickies from the bag or move the bag out of the slot.