Burnt-out Ach

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Vlerg, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Vlerg Augur

How do they work? balance-inbalance?

In the group version, kept hem balanced within 3% ( tank only-dps.. snoozefest). no achievement. Did it 6 hour later, burned one down from 100% to 0, got both achievement at once.

Did the raid, burned one down from 40% to 0, deflection'd the other. no achievement.

what's their secret?
  2. Bigstomp Augur

In the raid we got both balance and imbalance at the same time. (something is buggy - if you read the descriptions this should not be possible)
  3. Kiillz Augur

wow wait burned one down? didnt he hit like a mack truck after that ?
  4. Vlerg Augur

he hit like a mad truck yes, but have no HP.

deflection- keep burning him down... we were aiming for the unbalanced achievement.
  5. Axxius Augur

We didn't aim for any achievements but got all 3 by keeping the balance.
    Iila likes this.
  6. Kiillz Augur

I guess I can see that....Thurs is a light nite for us and was short healers so was tough once he went out of balance. Normal night we woulda had it. Kudos and grats to you guys who beat it
  7. warbeast New Member

Did you kill the phoenixes or kept burning one of the keeper ?
  8. warbeast New Member

Burned one down dint work... other never went down 100%, killed birds and other keeper while burn was still up and dint event get unbalance achievement
  9. Orbital101 Augur

we balanced them last night and got unbalance instead... we burned one down just now and got nothing.... but need to verify if everyone had unbalance achievement allready tough

It is very possible that the balance include the regen so if one at 55 and the other at 52 and 55 regen of +3 that goes over the fail triger. Just a theory lol
  10. Ormus Elder

We balanced on the raid and got the unbalance ach
  11. Qualzek Augur

Had the same issue on the group mission .... Just not sure how to get the group balance...
  12. Orbital101 Augur

twice today i seen some guild members geting both achievements at once not even trying when i have been trying everytime its up not to get it lol /cry