Burning Curiosity

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zaviere, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Zaviere Augur

So either I have the absolute worst luck imaginable, or this task is broken.

I am doing the partisan quest line for my Druid alt, and this first task has me stuck on the shopkeeper drops part. I have gone through nearly two dozen spawn cycles of the four ember clerks, and have yet to see a single shopkeeper spawn. I can remember doing this task when the zone was first released, and it took a fraction of the time I have spent so far today to get it done, even with hordes of other players to compete with for kills.

I have posted in the most recent Live Update Bugs thread as well, in hopes of bringing some attention to this, as my only conclusion at this point is that the spawning of the shopkeepers is bugged / just not functioning.
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

Some of the tasks in that expansion (and others) required that the person with the task be the one to tag the mob. Is your alt actively doing anything?
  3. Zaviere Augur

This was just pointed out to me by a guildmate as well, so I'm about to try working with that idea. Thanks for the tip!