Bugged shared bank slot

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Walter_Quadkite, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Walter_Quadkite New Member

Whenever I put bags in the bottom two shared bank slots and log on another character those bags get moved to the parcel npc. I now have a bag on the parcel npc that I cant retrieve because it has one or more lore items in it and I do not know what those lore items are.

Anyone else run into the problem og bags being moved from the shared bank slots to the parcel npc?
  2. Walter_Quadkite New Member

I did some searching and the bug is the bottom bank slots showing on accounts that do not have access to those shared bank slots. When you log off or switch characters the game sees you do not have access to those shared bank slots and moves the items to the parcel NPC.

I tried all the other characters on this account and none of them can see the satchel on the parcel NPC except my bazaar mule. And he has at least one item that is lore on him and in the satchel so I cant get it back from the parcel NPC.
  3. Mayfaire Augur

Do you own the expansion that added the shared bank slots? If I remember correctly, that was CoTF that added that feature?

If you don't own that expansion, but you have a custom UI that shows the shared bank slots, then when you log the stuff will be parceled to you rather than lost or destroyed.
  4. Walter_Quadkite New Member

I do not have the expansion nor do I have a custom UI. I found other reports of people having this same problem. When the new TLP servers where released it introduced a bug that shows the expanded shared bank slots on accounts that do not have the expansion.
  5. Motherlee Augur

There was a man on Povar complaining about this.
  6. Mayfaire Augur

Unless I am mistaken, you have to have to own the expansion (CoTF) in order to utilize the additional shared bank slots.

In the same way that you could not put a trader into offline mode until RoF became available to free-to-play players.
  7. asgaard Augur

It's true that you don't have access to the extra shared bank slots unless you have CoTF but, until recently, those extra slots didn't even show up on accounts without the expansion. Now they do for some reason.
  8. Motherlee Augur

Today I logged on one of my silver accounts and saw it had gone green. It has all expansions but since green accounts only get two bank slots and two character slots, I logged on one of the toons it let me log on. Sure enough, bottom two bank slots and contents had been parceled to me, along with a lore item so I can't access the bag.

I petitioned it. I think this is going to turn out to be a bug in the gold/silver/green system.
  9. Motherlee Augur

A couple of hours later, with no response from CS, she was silver again. Am still trying to figure out what lore item needs to be moved now. Bank slots are back.
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Something strange is going on with the EQ databases..... characters vanishing then getting replaced after a petition... silver to green changes....I hope they are doing some sort of upgrading that is temporarily causing this and not getting cheaper on server/database maintenance.
  11. paleface New Member

Same problem happened to me - bags full of valuable items just disappeared after i left them in bottom slots of shared bank.
    But the worst thing is i did not receive anything in parcels. it happened a day ago and nothing since. I submitted a ticket and still nothing.
  12. Sebbina Augur

I had that problem on my silver mule acct, put an item in 3rd shared slot and it vanished when logged in alt toon to get it, put in poetition etc. I decided to try some thing, i put a bone chip in 4th shared slot, logged and back in, both items were now in parcels.
  13. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Unless you have cotf do not use the bottom two shared bank slots. They show up in error for those without Cotf and anything you put in them will be parcelled to you.
    complexication likes this.
  14. Rhodz Augur

Ditto on the bank slots and the items did not go to parcel.
    Some odd behavior since the DDoS including suspicious screens showing up asking for password.
    DB you got someone in your system.