Cannot Reproduce Bugged Quest called " Taxes "

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Sippycup, Nov 21, 2023.

1. Sippycup The Holy Grail of Aradune

Category: NPC [Can Repro] Yes
    Date/Time: Monday, November 20,2023

Character: Sippycup Level 95 Cleric
    Zone: South Qeyno

Target NPC: Vicus Nonad

Description: This NPC is bugged not giving an item called Tax Collection Box

This quest begins with Vicus Nonad in South Qeynos. Upon Hailing him You say, 'I'll help with today's collections' This starts the quest and Vicus is supposed to give you a Tax Collection Box. You need this Box to combine Tax Payments that you quest furthur in the quest. I have ALLY FACTION and he communicates with me but does not give me the Box. I am however able to get the You receive a List of Debtors, which is the next phrase to say to Vicus after you get a Box. Something in wrong with Vicus Nonad that hes not granting the Box for combines and thus this Quest can't be completed. The other Reason why I was doing this quest is because it's needed to Further a related quest called The Nonad Brothers This quest begins with Pagus Nonad, the loyalist vendor in Sunrise Hills. I would like to collect the figurine from that quest. I sent the GM an attachment of my Logs and a scrrenshot of my faction and was directed to post here. Thanks for your help.
    Sippycup Aradune Server
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Use find item, make sure you didnt forget about having one already.

Sometimes the old style quests dont allow (or dont trigger) you to skip keywords, and sometimes the right dialog/triggers arent documented by player sites.

You say, 'What's this cough you have?'
    You say, 'I'll help with today's collections'
    You say, 'What list?'

First comment on Zam mentions apprehensive with AB not Merchants of Qeynos.

Another comment:
    The trigger phrase I'll help with today's collections to receive the Tax Collection Box does not always work or does not work at all. Clicking on "collections" does nothing.

Saying help you with collections does create and hand out the box.
    Nennius likes this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

This is intertwined with the cough syrup quest from Pagus (The Nonad Brothers) so you have to start that one, then after you deliver the cough syrup this one kicks in. When finished with this one then your return to Pagus and get those action figure etc.
  4. Sippycup The Holy Grail of Aradune

Ya Dude this Worked Thank You Very Much