BUG: Reward Choices

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Orbital101, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Orbital101 Augur

I have 6 RoS Savior Rewards pending that I can not shake out my reward window.

[IMG]

Its kinda limiting my banked rewards space atm...
    Ssdar likes this.
  2. Orbital101 Augur

Also some of the previous expansions collection set only have 1 choice to claim AA instead of both AA and experience
  3. Gillette Lorekeeper

Same problem as the original poster. It appears to happen if you already have 40 Hero's Vitality/Fortitude.

You may also want to check your Hero's Resolution. Is it still at 20/25? I was at 20 prior to expansion release. When I completed Hero of The Overthere, I should have incremented up to 21/25. It did not and didn't place anything in the rewards window either. Since the achievement Hero of The Overthere is now checked off, I won't be able to complete it again in the future to trigger the reward again when it is fixed ...

What is it going to take to get credit/rewarded for the achievements that didn't fire correctly? Is it safe to continue working on the group missions or are we going to lose out on these achievement rewards?
  4. Zaph Augur

Ive managed to gain some un claimable rewards without anything via doing some of the kill quests in Shards Landing, guess its not limited to Heros vit/fort