Bug: Petamorph Wand - Blaster Steam Suit Pilot

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Potsos76, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Potsos76 Augur

Yo yo. Bought this along with the Prowler (which works fine) on the Ragefire Marketplace and it does not work, at least on Mage pets. Thanks!
  2. Jadefox Augur

Mine worked on the water pet, but not on the earth one. Haven't tried it on the other two.

--Techno Jade
  3. Potsos76 Augur

Interesting. I've tried it on earth and water with no luck. Hopefully they can get it going for all four of them!
  4. Nolrog Augur

Devs may need some more details to help pinpoint the problem. What zone were you in? What level are you? What pet were you using? What level pet spell? Could be a multitude of issues that cause this. Were you grouped?
  5. Potsos76 Augur

True. I've tried it a bunch of times now on the level 28 Water pet, mainly. In and out of group, in several zones (Unrest, DC, Commons, WFP, etc).
  6. Freki Augur

use /bug in game to report stuff like this... it's great that you are trying to get the word out to others, but the real way to get this looked at is to use /bug in game and that goes right to the devs to check out.