buffs

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by gyrixfiddlhorn, Jul 21, 2014.

1. gyrixfiddlhorn Journeyman

Before mounts changed I used to get the benefits from polymorph wand : fallen knight, bloodmetal inlaid gnollish totem, & rushi mount. After mounts changed to the added buff i get the benefits from rushi & the bloodmetal inlaid gnollish totem only. Is this intentional?
  2. Brudal Augur

The AC was on slot 10 before which would stack. The AC on the new buff is slot 12 which conflicts/overwrites with the illusion buff.
  3. Gorehammer Lorekeeper

Considering many people have spent their Station Cash *specifically* on particular illusions to receive certain stat buffs (that are now mostly obsolete because of this new buff un-stacking), it'd be considerate to move the mount buffs to non-conflicting buff slots where appropriate.

On a personal note: I'd love it if they changed existing illusions into two buffs so I can FINALLY stop being a Dragorn, and also finally get to use my Ogre Pirate illusion (that currently doesn't stack with Brell's, and I'm assuming is an all-in-one buff).

EDIT: I'm also noticing that my Mount Blessing Azia/Beza buffs are only giving me 35 AC instead of the 120 that the clickies advertise. Anyone else noticing this? (the +HP is working correctly)
  4. Brudal Augur

They have started using the raw spell values in descriptions due to eq math and variable postcap returns. (i.e the 120 AC returned for a silk class is different than a plate/chain/etc)