Bst help?

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Throkk, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Throkk New Member

Hello all, my name is Throkk. I am a Troll Beast Lord. I have recently hit level 105 and have 12k aa. I was wondering if any other fellow Beast Lords could helm me with a spell line up and some burn aa's (Not for names but for use throughout a camp)
  2. Chaosflux Augur

That's not super specific, but there's quite afew good posts in this sub forum. Zahrym, Romance, and Recnarp have a few threads where some solid information is thrown out.

Granted tthose how to are a bit older and don't include things like Aleles, but you can extrapolate from there.

I am assuming you are talking sustained dps?

If so make sure you have multibinds with the nuke rotation and ability spam, and easy keybinds for alt casting dots (or whatever way you do it). Glyph of lost secrets, focused, and consumption on recast, paragon on recast as well, as long as there isn't a pressing need to not use on recast.

Use as many dots as you can stomach and still sustain your mana pool, cycle ccooldowns stack them intelligently so you aren't wasting mods. Cycle everything everytime it's up try as best you can to match BA/Frenzy > Savage Rancor .

Keybind defensives and FD in places that facilitate quick reactionary use.

Beast is probably the most intense class for micromanagement of cooldowns and APM so try to set your things up in a logical manner where things that need to be clicked together are close to one another.

Be thorough in how you set up keybinds and do research with a spell parser and parse on Test dummies in the GGH.
  3. Chaosflux Augur

I can't remember order off the top of my head

Frozen Carb line > Maelstrom > Bite > Roar > Lance, or lance/lance if mez

Auto skill kick on

Chameleons strike
    Maul
    Bestial evolving
    Raven's claw/gorilla smash
    Tempest of claws

There's one more I think I am forgetting
  4. Brohg Augur

Feral Swipe