Brother Balatin - Charm quest handin

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Siirx, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Siirx Journeyman

Probably not specific to this npc, but I charmed Brother Balatin for the Robe of the Whistling Fists quest with a bard, went to do the hand-in on my Monk while he was charmed, got the two Metal pipes in the trade window and as I was going to put the Robe of the Lost Circle in the window, the window just vanished, charm did not break and the pipes were not returned to my inventory, this happened as I was clicking the Robe onto the NPC as well to add it to the trade window and the robe disappeared off of my cursor. I immediately log out to see if the three items would reappear on my cursor on logging back in since that sometimes happens with cursor glitches, it did not. I then checked the reclaim window on a vendor npc to see if they were there. They weren't. The above mentioned items were just flat out gone. I petitioned and the initial CSR agent returned the Karnors Metal pipe I had just gotten a few hours earlier. But then refused to return the Chardok pipe I looted the prior day and the Robe I got months ago. I actually still had logs of when I looted the Robe and pipe and provided timestamps directly from in-game logs and was told they had no records of me ever looting the items.