Broken Mirror Expansion Gift

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by sdeco, Nov 19, 2015.

1. sdeco Lorekeeper

Does anyone know how the "Give The Expansion as a gift" option works? I would like to surprise a friend. Do I need their account name, character name, etc? Do they receive an email? I thought it would be cool if they didn't know about it until they logged in.

Thanks
  2. Aghinem Augur

Generally, If I were to gift an expansion to a guild mate or friend - I would get the code through steam powered. Once the code is sent to you, you can have your friend redeem that code by logging into his account through the website and selecting the 'enter activation code' option. If you have your friends acct info - you can probably do it for him as a surprise.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Caell Augur

4. Lonye Augur

You purchase a digital code that they redeem like a Game Card. You just send them the code somehow.
  5. Nenton Augur

Nice gag gift, OP. You're going to get your friend so good!
  6. Idiien New Member

your best way to get a Code is the way of Steam because I tried to jet it from DB Gift site & Nothing & they took the money & sent NO CODE so I open a ticket on it & this is what they said.
    Response TSR Thomas N. via Email 01/06/2016 04:57 PM
    Greetings dragonlord202,

Unfortunately, gifting is not available at this time and we have processed a refund for the recent purchase for you. Please allow 5-7 business days for the funds to post to your account.

*Refunds processed within 3 days of the order date will drop off your account.

Your reference number for this contact is: 160103-000142.
    But I get another Expansion from Steam the same day & I got the Code for it. its bad when DB can get it done but other companies can for there own games.
    Kravitz likes this.
  7. Gumby Augur

That's just harsh man. Subjecting them to this newest expansion is a slap in the face!
    Kravitz likes this.
  8. Tenr New Member

9. Reht The Dude abides...

Friends don't give friends broken mirrors!
    Corwyhn Lionheart and Iila like this.