Broken channels

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Bigstomp, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Kalthazz Journeyman

still broken on tunare
  2. Skvoid Elder

Still no channels on AB, no friends list either.
  3. Aegir Augur

Any Devs acknowledging this problem? :mad:
  4. Siny Augur

AB was one of the few servers that didnt crash, however the server was still locked for a period with the rest. In sorting out the problems with the rest, you seemed to have stuffed up our channels completely. Normally when theres problems with channels, its rather intermittent. However all of yesterday and so far today, we havent seen channels at all.
  5. Raytan Augur

Chat channels and lists (friends/ignore) still down. I'm on Povar mainly. Don't think they are going to get them up for the weekend.
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I guess everyone is gone for the weekend except the server gerbils who have apparently gone mute.
  7. Zhaunil_AB Augur

Right.i think so too.
    Still, they claim to be running monitoring software; an operator or Dev able to solve such issues (or call up someone who can) should always be on duty and receive an automated SMS or so on his cell phone.

Apparently, the chat-server HAS even be restarted (channels worked again for a little while on AB this early afternoon), but only halfways (since in-game mail never worked again since yesterday for example).

And of course, ALL channels were down again for our raids - it's not too much fun (nor all too efficient) to be limited to /rs, /g, /gu and /ooc..
    And as if that hasn't been bad enough, we then also had some VERY noticeable chat-lag even in those channels!
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

From what guildies have been saying its working off and on for some accounts and not others. Maybe logging in or zoning at just the right time does it. Not sure.
  9. Elyssanda Bardbrain

about half of the people on Luclin have chat channels, friends lists, ingame emails, and the other half of us don't.. there's no rhyme nor reason to the ones who don't I know people who box say it works on 1 or 2 characters, and not 1 or 2 others.. I'm one of the NOT working channel people,, and it's driving me nuts, I normally have 9 chat channels, guild, group, fellowship, .. atm, only those last 3 work..
  10. Kyzvs Augur

Monday morning UK time - played about four hours today between 9-15:00 on and off. No channels other than ooc etc worked at all in that time on AB.
  11. Kanalos New Member

All channels and FL down on Xegony last few days as well.

/LFG and /who all LFG still work, but LFG window/tool is inoperable.

:(
  12. Elyssanda Bardbrain

4 days and no response to broken universal chat sucks. Please, PLEASE, PLEASE, Fix my channels, I feel like an Italian whose hands are tied behind her back and then told to explain something.