Bristlebane wants you for Rain of Fear Tier 2 raids this Saturday

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mintalie, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Mintalie Augur

At the moment, in perpetuity, until we're not. :p

If you start with zero and do 7 raids every week, it will take 12 weeks to get one clickie. There are actually two that I want, although by the time I save up enough for the really important one (twincast clickie) I may no longer have the strength to continue. :D

But seriously, if there's enough interest I think it could be perpetuated for quite some time. I don't see us stopping any time soon. (Please note I do not run these raids, I am just an enthusiastic participant, so these are my opinions based on feelings and not necessarily on facts.)
    DaciksBB likes this.
  2. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

Come over to Cazic Thule after 8 or 9pm central on the weekend and run these! Please? Lol!
  3. svann Augur

Hoping we get up to doing heart of fear raids too to get an eye of fear sometime. Want to upgrade my dreadstone minstrel's rapier.
  4. Mintalie Augur

Bumpity--this Saturday, February 16th we are going for the following achievements:

Velishan (3 Stone Phases - melee w/o weapons; casters use lvl 90'ish spells)
    Zalikor (Fire Fleer - get out of auras when emotes go off)
    Xorbb (1st raid - whip 20 times; Yymp - No fire spells/procs/fire bane crap (we'll get it one of these days); Xorbb himself - have 6 minis up before Xorbb dies)
    Grelleth (Regular charmer - charm kill the 4 guards and 6 rats)
    Evantil (Sneezeguard - don't fight in middle and burn fast)
    Luclin (one of the 2 we don't have yet)
  5. Fohpo Augur

Is there really enough people that would be interested in running these on CT? I figured between guilds and FL, there aren't many days where people have time to do something like this.