Brekt?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Razzak, May 15, 2018.

1. Razzak Elder

What is happening with the toons on this server. It is dead and I have 2 toons id really like to move so I can play them again but I am being denied a paid transfer. I know the loot rules on that server are unique and therefore blocking the ability to transfer but something has to happen....for now my toons are stuck in purgatory on a ded server.....please do something about this DBG
    Elricvonclief and Yimin like this.
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Buyer Beware
    Critts likes this.
  3. Razzak Elder

Really appreciate you taking the time to post such a well thought out response.....
    Critts likes this.
  4. Yimin Augur

There is a simple answer , allow transfers from the Brekt to FV or FV to Brekt , they have the same rule set .

YiMin
  5. Razzak Elder

similar but not the same...never the less I 100% agree with you
  6. Yimin Augur

Whats different about them ?

YiMin
  7. Elricvonclief Augur

Nice to see you again, Raz!

Bristle is still hopping if you wanted to start over, bro.
    Razzak likes this.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Wasn't Brekt the server where all chars were moved to when a special temporary server ended?
    Though as far as I remember we only had 1 special server.
    Maybe they have more of those servers planned for the Summer and more players will end up there.
  9. Elskidor Augur

Probably need to merge a few servers soon. Fippy is basically dead too and might as well head to live at this point. Just toss Brekt with FV and call it a day.
  10. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Yeah it was a dumping ground for the Quarm characters and well known to be basically be a DOA server.

I think the idea was that there would be more event servers after Quarm and that Brekt would continually get "fresh blood" from them as they ended. Unfortunately it looks like the entire Event Server concept was shelved, which is a shame because it was a nice way to kill some time in between expansions.
    Thesehips likes this.
  11. Darchon_Xegony Augur

I enjoyed the Quarm server.

I really wish they expanded on it and built it into more than it was. More paths to the achievement and allowing you to benefit from getting multiple achievements. Doing the raid and group achievements should've given you two separate rewards.

Doing a server aimed at OMM and MPG trials was good I would've liked to see it add DoN and reward for DoN T5 progression complete, then add DoDH and reward for Demiplane clear and for Resist Mask completion. Maybe the next server could go to TSS or TBS and reward for Ashengate/Frostcrypt clears and Shield of the Otherworld / Wanderlust Aug / Lorekeeper Charm completions. Or a crazy server that only allows Drakkin creation and the goal is to complete the chain of Breath quests. I bet a huge number of people never did the many quest chains from TSS.
  12. divirgmar Lorekeeper

I thought brekt was for the Krono and plat sellers to engage in a free and happy environment, where I hear Krono sells for 6.5m, everything is tradeable and transfers to it are easy. players play and get uber raid loots and sell them plat is made, krono's are vibrant. How can there be no population I mean by comparison FV is stagnant. maybe they should bring the old rule set back
  13. Razzak Elder

More things are tradeable on Brekt then are on FV

Whats up EVC....howve you been :)

Quarm was the krono farm at the end, you would be lucky to find a krono for sale on brekt....even the tumbleweeds and crickets have given up on that server