Brekt

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by jiri_, Apr 24, 2017.

1. jiri_ Augur

I'm planning to start a 3 box over two computers, and I'd like something a bit different from the normal live experience. What's the deal with the server? I see it's free trade like FV, but people were also speculating that it'd be a true box server. Is it? How's the population compared to FV/live servers?
  2. fransisco Augur

It is a true box server.
    You will be banned if you try and place 2 accounts on the same physical machine.
  3. Janakin Augur

It is not a true box now. It was when it was an event server but they dropped that when they made it Brekt.
  4. Aurastrider Augur

What Janakin said. Quarm was a true box server. I see no mention of Brekt being a true box unless I have overlooked something. It has the same rule set as FV other than that it is like any other live server.
  5. Janakin Augur

Yeah I have boxed on it with i s b and 6 on 3 systems with no issues after I verified it was not a true box any longer. When I heard it was going to be as it is now I made a number of chars on each account since they would start at 51. Lost my interest though ~
  6. jiri_ Augur

So it's FV with a smaller population (probably), but without the language rules. Good to know.
  7. fransisco Augur

oh, I didn't know it changed.
    Janakin likes this.
  8. Poppinfresh Elder

Does Brekt also have FV's 50% XP bonus?
  9. Aurastrider Augur

There is no mention of an xp bonus in the post under new and announcements regarding the quarm event ending and Brekt opening. It only reflects on the trade rules from FV. If someone from brekt knows more please chime in =)