Boxing with a Beastlord

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Wyrinn, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Wyrinn New Member

I have a beastlord main. Im finding that group geared EM18 pet tanking just doesnt cut it. I also have a Druid or Wiz on a 2nd acct and a Bard or Ench on a 3rd for 3boxing. For HAs this comp is fine but EOK T2 is where Im running into trouble. Ultimately, I think I need a real tank. Beast is so busy that Warrior is my gut reaction. This leads me to my dilemma. What do I replace? War bst Druid has no CC and little pulling ability. Meaning I think Sk Bst dru could work. War bst bard/Ench could work but lots of melee positioning and no spot heals. Will either of these let me do the hardest content in the group game? Should I just bite the bullet and add the warrior on a 4th account? My beast is solid the druid mostly has a 1 button dps nuke macro unless i need heals its very hands off. I almost want to just do war enchanter bst as i think it will let me do the hardest content without adding a 4th.
  2. Tucoh Augur

Your initial thoughts are pretty correct. War/bst/dru is a pretty effective team and warriors are fairly easy to play, but you won't have a good way to split tough groups of mobs. SK/bst/dru allows for that, but SK is tougher to play.

I think you'll be fine either way. Once your warrior is geared the need for a good puller decreases.