bought ros no access too beta

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by wildo, Oct 26, 2017.

1. wildo New Member

title says it all bought one copy of RoS but still cant get on beta
    Xeladom likes this.
  2. Reyan New Member

3. wildo New Member

I did already had beta patcher downloaded patched and when it gets to screen it shows no server, also i cant post in beta forums but can see them lol
  4. Holyfires Elder

because you have to buy the 89.99 or the 129.99 verion in order to get beta the cheap version does not get you into beta .
  5. Siny Augur

6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

They did mention in live stream that it could take up to 24 hours to get into the beta after you order it.
  7. wildo New Member

so money goes instantly but they cant flip the beta switch lol well they have 4 hours until my 24 is up
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Well it could be one reason and some other reasons could be server congestion and server instability right now due to the massive amounts of traffic. There are a lot of issues with account management and purchasing expansions, subscriptions and daybreak cash.
  9. CrazyLarth Augur

try clicking the gear wheel to verify the files. Valid the game assets.
  10. Xeladom Augur

Having the same issue.
  11. Eniner Augur

When i bought beta on a alt account yesterday i had instant access to said server. But i am also gold on the account not sure if that plays a factor in seeing the server show up or not but upon not being gold i could not even see the sever on the select screen. Once i went gold it appears not sure if thats what is going on here or not but seem to fix my issue of not seeing server. I logged in the beta patcher after purchasing RoS and gold sub and was instantly showing though my characters have not been copied over yet.
  12. CrazyLarth Augur

did you do the /beta command on your toon you want to copy over its a to flag them for the automated once a day (think morning) to copy them to beta.