Bottle of Clarity Pack failure (DBstore item)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by NImxat, Aug 16, 2023.

1. NImxat Elder

I activated the (DB store purchased) Bottle of Clarity Pack and received the message that an item had been placed in my inventory but there was no clarity potion in my bags/bank/etc.

Oakwynd server.
    Barton likes this.
  2. Barton The Mischievous

Tried /itemoverflow ?
  3. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

or main inventory slot?
    What happens if you use Find Item?
  4. NImxat Elder

I have used the DB item before without issue. I checked the find item in case it went to my bank, nothing. Normally when I use these, a claim window opens but not this time. Just the message and the DB item was gone.
  5. NImxat Elder

It happened again! When I open the DBstore clarity pack item and click on claim reward, nothing happens. I should not have to ask help and then use another command to get the item
  6. Gialana Augur

What you purchase from the Marketplace is a "Bottle of Clarity Pack," and that's the item you should find in your inventory. You then need to right-click on the pack that's in your inventory to open the reward window with a level-appropriate Bottle of Clarity as the reward option. When you claim you click on "Select Option," the Bottle of Clarity should go to your inventory.

If you use the "Find" in your inventory window, do you show anything on a search for "bottle of clairty?"
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You should go to account management on the main site and log in. Check your purchases and it will show how much and when, it will not show for the exact item, only the amount. Screen shot that - if it shows the purchase and the cash taken out.

Now file a petition and attach the screen shot.