Bonus XP Weekend Aug 12-15

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ducreux, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Ducreux Augur

2. GrugSA Augur

Inb4 Phinny server crashes because people are logging in... Wait NM server down
  3. ZeeK Elder

RIP phinny
  4. Starr Elder

5. Bellasaris New Member

lol Its XP weekend?! YAY! ~pops a pot~ ~attacks Caiman~ , 1 second later ~ You have been disconnected~ rofl
  6. Elderock Apprentice

Same happened to me :/, but I'm sure it will get worked out.
  7. Seraphix Elder

Awwwwwwww yiiisssssss. JUST picked up a laptop and 2nd account and then hear about this. HELLO WEEKEND.
  8. Ducreux Augur

9. zhakran New Member

cmon man it's Daybreak....keeping you confused and guessing what to believe is kind of like their selling point as a company as far as I can tell.

TLP 3.0 - Will mobs even drop loot??? Login to find out! New advanced algorithm to randmoly determine expansion release dates, no boxing except on Tuesdays, and trivial loot code Wed-Friday! Probably...unless we change our minds.
  10. Your_Ad_Here Augur

GAGH! Crap I gotta send the husband and family .. uh ... away for the weekend!

*runs to play EQ*
  11. Sterger New Member

In one 4 hour session we took 3 level 60 toons to max level, a 41 chanter to 47 chanter, and a sac'd necro of 4 times back to full buffer in 60. All in 4 hrs. Love thoswe bonus xp weekends. Now on celebrating the Labor Day weekend, how about a 200% bonus dedicated to all of us hard working EQ'ers. Friday - Tuesday. Now that would be awesome.
  12. Seraphix Elder

I initially read this as you took a 41 and 47 to 60 in 4 hours and I was going to start throwing money at you to get you to tell me your secrets. :eek: I guess the banked experience you get at 60 doesn't reset when the expansion drops?