Bonus XP for 16th launch? Dev pls confirm

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by PaulKing, Mar 14, 2019.

1. PaulKing Journeyman

So I know they did bonus on coirnav launch - and I figured 20th anniversary is kind of a big deal so they would probably do a bonus there too? Just want to plan out when to go hard.

Anyone have any info on this?
  2. Thewiz Augur

I would be willing to bet we will see some kind of bonus xp. We have every year at anniversary time.
  3. Protagonist Tank

They've done it for every previous anniversary, through the 31st of the month. There's no reason to believe they'd suddenly not.
  4. ShivanAngel Augur

They havent even announced bonus exp... dev probly wont confirm something they havent announced. They do ot every year tho and the tlp’s are included
  5. Nolrog Augur

Last year it was 50% bonus through the 31st, so that is a very good guess as to what we'll see this year.
  6. Stagentti Augur

There's been a couple of years out of the last few where they didn't announce until the 15th. And like others have said they always do. Probably hear this afternoon.
  7. Arrk Augur

The trend is to announce it the day before the anniversary... today is that day.
  8. PaulKing Journeyman

lets hope so, I am excited!
    Appren likes this.
  9. ** Dragonslayer ** Journeyman

No xp bonus needed
  10. Appren Gnomercy

Make it 100% this year!
    Thewiz likes this.
  11. Pharone Elder

They announced the bonus experience for the EQ2 servers just a moment ago. Double experience through March 21st.

I would assume that they would make the EQ1 announcement soon.
  12. Gremin Augur

They tend to announce stuff for EQ at last moment before they walk out of the office for the weekend.
  13. Hinastorm Elder

Have they ever elaborated why they wait till the last second to announce this stuff?

Its baffling to me, frankly.
  14. fusiiiii New Member

I hope its 100% till Monday at midnight and then 50% for the remainder of the month.
  15. Quik Augur

I could care less, just excited for Mangler with or without xp bonus or bags.
  16. jeskola pheerie

This is a different weekend tho. 20th anniversary launch on a Saturday. Prolly a keg of that local stout in the office. Someone stack some butt protector sheets from the restroom next to the copier...
    Fallfyres likes this.