Blood Flower - Anniversary Quest Item

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Scila, Mar 24, 2024.

1. Scila Augur

There is 1 place to get this item in Kael and unless you haven't messed up your faction, there is no way to complete Magically Delicious anniversary quest. Can we get this on a vendor somewhere or adjust the faction to buy the item off the vendor? Most of us have done so many quests at this point, redoing faction for 1 anniversary item probably isn't going to be worth the time for a reward at 125.

Thanks
  2. Monkeychunks Augur

Going to have to disagree with this. Its part of anniversary and would make it far to easy. Other anniversary quests have tricky parts too. Few of them are given out on a platter.

Plus I make a pretty penny off those, the Drench Flowers and the Koraskian Sprigget this time of year. I sell them in the baz. But I spend a lot of time foraging the Spriggets and running over to get the Bloods. The Drench Flowers are kinda of slow forages also.

Its only one quest and I see no need for it to be taking up vendor space for the rest of the year.

You can use an AP or ask a friend to get them for you.
  3. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Really? A short duration event should NEVER have faction limitations. But seriously, what a selfish *****.
    Sprooce and Scila like this.
  4. Monkeychunks Augur

No need to cast aspirations on the forums. Its about the posts not the player who posted. I don't think much of you either but I don't call you names. Welcome to ignore.
  5. Velisaris_MS Augur

Been a few years since I did that task, but are you referring to the giant merchant in Kael...in the arena area? If so, all you need is a character with sneak. Run to him invis'd, stand behind him and turn on sneak, click off invis and use the merchant as normal.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  6. Scila Augur

yeah I saw on alla that sneak didn't work - I'll try that thanks --- yeah - last time I trust alla - thanks!
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I had trouble with the Kiola Nut x 1 - Cleonae Kalen Ocean of Tears (you need faction or to sneak behind her, it is trade-able)

After getting attacked and being killed a few times, I had a alt that was ok to go there and get them for me.

I see a lot of faction all over the anniversary quests.

But yeah I think I was someone who was buying those spriggerts in the baz. OMG they take forever to forage.

Maybe a vendor that has all the items on him? Just during anniversary say.

The 7th anniversary quest goes to that zone too.
  8. KushallaFV Playing EverQuest

Guess, we know what's getting fixed in the next patch.
  9. Fenthen aka Rath

Untrue: I acquired these with a monk that was scowling, just fine. Try to think outside of the box!
    Zalkk - AB and CatsPaws like this.
  10. Velisaris_MS Augur

Being able to use a vendor you have bad faction with by using sneak has been in the game from the beginning. That was a benefit of making a toon with that ability, compared to one that didn't...back when role-playing was sort of part of the game.
    GNOME_POWER likes this.
  11. Iven the Lunatic

I corrected that bad info, as sneak does help in most or even all situations as long as the PC is standing behind the NPC.

Please contact the ZAM team next time when you want to correct informations (Send a Correction), or do leave a reply comment !
  12. Iven the Lunatic

No worries, it is not an exploit. It is what sneak is meant to do.
    Fenthen and Nennius like this.
  13. KushallaFV Playing EverQuest

If that makes you sleep better at night, but we both know what's about to happen.
  14. Scila Augur

Didn't mean to stir a hornet's nest - simply trying to get little things cleaned up before family holler from across town I need to drop everything because somebody has fallen again. Thanks for the tips and help.
  15. Ravanta Suffer Augur

Perhaps you should have some red wine and re-think that.
    Bobbybick and KushallaFV like this.
  16. fransisco Augur

Messed up your kael faction? Everyone starts kos, you have to do something to NOT be kos to giants.
    If you want faction, go kill Yelinak once. Otherwise a bit of genocide in skyshrine or west wing of tov will do the job