Blocked buffs not Blocked

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Horse, Jan 7, 2022.

1. Horse Journeyman

I have all the regular clr HP buffs blocked like Righteousness and Persistence, blah, blah... in favor of the elusive and coveted Druid HP buff, Opaline. However, occasionally, I find myself with Persistence buff on, which of course blocks the druid buff. I right click the Persistence buff and "Add to block buffs" which then prompts the msg that "it is already blocked and no further action is required". So how did it get on me in the first place?
    This also happens with Brells since I prefer Bst SV or Ranger Str buffs (more attack)
    This last time it happen, I opened my block buff window and confirmed that Persistence was "blocked" but somehow I still had the buff on me. I then proceeded to remove it from the blocked buff window along with DMF (Ugh) and Seasons (double UGH). Note that I am down to 37 blocked buffs at this point. I then right clicked the Persistence buff and added it to the blocked buffs. Could it be a max-blocked-buff edge case or something? (Wish we could have more than 40 blocked buffs, but that is a different gripe.)
    I will try and get a screen shot next time it happens.
    This is on Bristlebane server, if that makes any difference.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Was it Persistence, or Hand of? Separate lines, ones is single one is group.

If you are max blocked it wont say its already blocked, itll say its added to the list and drop the buff, but it wont be in the list so the next time its cast it will land.
    Mukkul likes this.