Big Gnomes, Big Problems-Anniversary Task Bugs

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by OGEQprincipals, Mar 21, 2024.

1. OGEQprincipals New Member

Category: Quest [Can Repro]
    Date/Time: Thu Mar 21 21:05:49 2024

Character: Level 125 Shadow Knight (Main)
    Zone: The Steamfont Mountains 243

Description: The Anniversary Quest Big Gnomes, Big Problems has got.... problems.

First this task rewards 0 Commemorative Coins. All Anniversary tasks should, right?

Second- There are some bugs in this task. After attempting to go through this Solo and with a Wiz partner, we have seen being 1 shotted by any of the 3 named possible. No matter how many hps you have. You are at 100% then they proc on you randomly and you are dead. It happens 1-2 times a run through. This seems like a bug, correct?

lastly, we see that the player who is the giant cannot dmg the shaky skels when those steps come up. Even after killing the gnome skels and weakening the shakys, the giants "Melee Strike" proc never happens on the shaky skels. This makes the task unfinishable unless you have a 2nd player to dmg/kill them. I have attempted to finish this task solo as the giant and was not able to, once the 2nd player came into dmg/kill the shaky skels, we finished this with no issues.
    Please fix the giants proc to be able to dmg the shaky skels. Killing the gnomes skels under the shakys should then allow the giant to dmg them.. but it doesn't

Please look into this.This task is only available for a limited time and the loot table absolutely sucks, I have not seen 1 illusion or pet illusion drop so far. Maybe we've been unlucky so far, but who knows, maybe thats bugged also.

Edit- I finally got the polymorph wand to drop. The shaky skels are still very bugged though for the "giant" player