Big Bags Are Back in the Marketplace!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

Call of the Forsaken looms on the horizon. As with every expansion, there will be new items to collect, quests to complete, mobs to kill, and pieces of equipment to acquire. For those players that are looking to pick up a bit more bag space, we’re making some of the biggest bags around available again in the Marketplace for a limited time.

[IMG]
    Starting today, and running until Monday, October 7, 2013 at 11:59PM PDT, players will have quite a lot more options for bags in the EverQuest Marketplace. If you’re looking to upgrade the size of multiple bags during this promotion, look for bundles and large bundles that let players purchase multiple bags together at BIG discounts.

Don’t miss out on these bags while they’re available, or the exceptional value of getting bags in bundles, if you’re looking to upgrade your storage space.
  2. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I like you because you use 2 column bags.
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  3. wenlaya Journeyman

yeah you guys keep saying cotf is right around the corner but theres no release date in sight.
    mage101 and Fenthen like this.
  4. Kreen New Member

The bags availability is the hint when. Oct. 8th is new expansion release date. Buy your bags before release if want them.
  5. Lillybones New Member

Can anyone tell me...If I purchase the 4pack of rucksacks, can they be split amongst toons? How about splitting it between different servers? Thank you!
  6. Porterz73 Augur

The bags are heirloom so they can be split between toons on the same server and same account. They can also be used in your shared back slot which will be extra handy on the 8th when we have 4 shared slots. Pretty sure they can't be shared server to server without transferring a character.
  7. Leerah Augur

This is not a sale. This is an offer, at their regular price.