BETA

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Vetplayer, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Vetplayer Elder

Will there be BETA testing for the next expansion and where do we sign up !
    :)
    P
    L
    E
    A
    S
    E
  2. Reht The Dude abides...

Your question will probably be answered on October 1 when they officially announce the expansion.
  3. Vetplayer Elder

Never mind. After playing my Cleric tonight after the Nerfs.. there is no fun in being a Cleric trying to get to point A to B with See invis mobs.. ect. Was just a very crappy game experience tonight.

I have thought about it... I am being duped into more game time to grind aa's for probably more buff slots ... fixes that they changed yesterday.. its just becoming an eye opener that they are / and have been / a very week system to keep us going.

I don't even know what heroic toon to buy IF I were to take advantage of the sale they have on heroic toons today. I have no clue what would be nerfed in a year from now.. or maybe even two years from now. That is an extreme poor investment for me to decide to continue to play.

I have wasted a lot on heroic.. a lot of my over 10 yrs of game play.. maxed out aa on my main .. just not a fun experience when they remove features of an ability that we buy from AA's that are explained they do a certain thing.. now they don't. that is a Bait and Switch.. and envolves the same of heroic toons today.

It is poor business decisions and practices to offer veteran players.. heck some of us even played longer then they have.
  4. jomansir New Member

where do I sign up for BETA testing for the next expansion and where do we sign up !
  5. Febb Augur

From the looks of it, the pre orders will begin at the end of the month which means beta will open up around then.
  6. Gnomereaper Augur

Cleric nerfs didn't affect baseline abilities, it wasn't a categorical ruination of the entire class that undermined the underpinnings. I'm still not happy about the rez AA needing mana though, the Epic doesn't need any mana...the AA was meant to replace epic.
  7. Derd Augur

Three-year-old thread you should probably play a necro
  8. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Daybreak has announced that pre-orders will begin around the end of October. Assuming they follow the same pattern as the last few years, pre-ordering will get you into Beta.
  9. Angahran Augur

Beta will probably start about 20 minutes before the expansion is released to the live servers :p
  10. gotwar Gotcharms

[IMG]

So I'd say Beta began about 3 years ago.
    Fanra and Nennius like this.
  11. Nennius Curmudgeon

Better late than never. :eek:_O
  12. Laronk Augur

didnt realize this was a necro post and I was like oooo a sale on heroic characters!