Beta

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by UraayNium, May 21, 2015.

1. UraayNium New Member

This is just for laughs and not meant to be a troll or a conspiracy theory, but does anyone else think Daybreak was just so disappointed with the low attendance of Beta that THIS IS Beta? :)
    I mean come on, we keep logging on for just the "TESTING" of the server. :)
  2. Dartaniun Augur

Still looking for that downvote icon
    jagarr, Deadlyne, neverrain and 2 others like this.
  3. Maximz Journeyman

Aliens, i blame Aliens
  4. UraayNium New Member

Well too bad! Feel free to click the "Like" button though! :)
  5. Tronk Augur

We had 4 instances of some newbie zones on Beta. When did you decide this was too low a population considering we had /betabuff?

Just more nasty minded trolling of the forums.
    Deadlyne likes this.
  6. UraayNium New Member

You sir are just butt hurt that you are not 50 yet. It will be okay. They had said themselves that Beta didn't draw the full crowd they wanted. This is their way to test the stress of the server, using us to test it. Just like in Beta.
  7. Mezrah Augur

No, during beta there were a few times people were unable to connect to that server even though it was up and working. It seemed at times as if a population limit had been reached.
  8. UraayNium New Member

People have no sense of humor any more. It is sad. BETA is for testing, and all we are doing now is TESTING. In terms means, that this is still just an extended version of BETA, so they can TEST the server. It is fine though, I don't expect the stuck up people to laugh :)
  9. jagarr Augur

this is all just a beta test for the Landmark truly open beta test's launch which honestly is the beta test for H1Z1's launch which is basically a beta test for EQ Next which is the beta test for a truly next-gen as of yet unannounced MMO.

See you in 2026! or should i say I AM A ROBOT SEE U IN 2026 WITH MY ROBOT EYES BECAUSE THAT IS WHEN EQ NEXT WILL ACTUALLY COME OUT, BZZT OVER.