Beta Forums

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Vanrau, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Vanrau Augur

What criteria do we need to meet in order to see the beta forums?

On a all access account here and I can't see them.
  2. Heile Lorekeeper

Well considering beta hasn't started yet, there's no beta forums as of right now. I'm sure we'll find out tomorrow on the livestream and from last year i believe everyone could access them? Or maybe just the people that preordered the expansion? I forget though
  3. Warpeace Augur

Try logging out sign back in. The Beta forums are listed here already.

Guessing you need All Access to see it but they are public and not hidden.
    Fanra likes this.
  4. Warpeace Augur

Well can ignore that they just took it away. Maybe it will return later???
  5. Cleaver Augur

6. Kunon Augur

The Beta forums were available up until half hour ago (for those that participated in Beta last year?) with all the Zone, Quest, Raid, AA, etc info on them, but now they have poofed. Someone probably opened our access to them a day early since EQ II started theirs today.
  7. Warpeace Augur

No reason to bother removing it. Considering they knew it was public for how long with the amount of replies they already had? :p
  8. Sancus Augur

I couldn't see them at all either. I logged in and out of both of my all access accounts on multiple machines and web browsers starting around 2:00 EDT, but I couldn't get them to show up.

Assuming they'll go back up tomorrow with proper access, but sad I couldn't see them today.
  9. Arwyn-RoV Augur

Pre-order the expansion is one way to get access to beta. per their EverQuest Livestream on Facebook.
    Tucoh likes this.
  10. Wizdons Augur

pre-ordered and cant see the forums yet.
    Dre. likes this.
  11. CrazyLarth Augur

Pre- ordered - waited till I got my E-mail - deleted Cookies and stuff - still can not see Beta and I did see Beta yesterday before they took it away.

what is the command I need to due for my char to be transferred to beta again?
  12. Kleitus_Xegony Augur

Try something crazy like: /beta
    ;)
    CrazyLarth likes this.
  13. Sancus Augur

Preordered and am logged into beta, but can't see the forums =/. I've logged out/in a bunch of times.
  14. Divinejustice Lorekeeper

Having the same problem, pre ordered and I can't see the beta forums.
  15. random_pawn00 Journeyman

No Beta forum showing for me. I purchased 4 pre-orders weeks ago. Only thing I received was the email saying I bought the preorder. No instructions on how to access Beta.
  16. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

If you purchased the pre-order for Empires of Kunark, your account should have access to the Beta forums. They should be showing up under the "EverQuest Discussion" forums as "Empires of Kunark Beta".

As for accessing the Beta server, see: Empires of Kunark Beta
  17. Jetboy Lorekeeper

While I understand and sorta agree with the idea that only those who have pre-ordered should have access to the Beta server to check things out early, I believe access to those Forums should be re-thought. As long as I have a paid account (not ftp!) but just haven't ordered the next expansion yet, why should I be excluded and left completely in the dark?

As I'm not given any reason to rush since I can't see what I'm missing via the Beta Forums, I'll just wait until the last minute I suppose.
  18. Kolani Augur

I wholeheartedly disagree. The new "everyone who pre-order gets into Beta" thing is a catch-22, especially since they refuse cancellations on pre-orders.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  19. Zamiam Augur

is beta over ? I just pre-ordered EoK on my main account and i cant see the beta forums ? I also was wondering if it is too late to get into the beta server and run thru the part/merc quests to build up those beta tokens for the beta reward ? yeti illusion .. thanks for the info ..
    also if it is not too late would there be anyone on beta server that would be interested in helping me complete those tasks ?