Best UI

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Vapula, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Vapula Journeyman

Looking for a UI that is best for all classes with alot of functionality if anyone has one to share would you mind posting a link
  2. Fenudir Augur

The best UI is the one that you're most comfortable with. If I were you, I'd hit eqinterface and start playing around with what's there.
  3. Harabakc Augur

I used Sparxxx when I was actively playing, it fulfilled what I was looking for. I think it's available at eqinterface.
    Lisandra likes this.
  4. Reht The Dude abides...

I have use SARS for a long time and really like it. I use Sparxx during the rare times that SARS has been broken and liked. Both are very functional and relatively minimalist, which i prefer, and can be found at eqinterface.
    Lisandra and Fendy like this.
  5. Caell Augur

I currently use Savok's Vert UI he makes Blue, Green and Pink, and there are mod's to get Orange and Black as well http://www.eqinterface.com/list.php?skinnerid=21502

I like to use the different colors for different class types.

Additionally, I wrote a powershell script to update all the colors quickly and easily along with changing the target ring. It save's a lot of time when updates come out.

# Powershell script to extract Savok UI and patch it with alternate colors and OneRing 3D target ring
    # INPUT files
    $vertBlue = "Q:\zip\games-patches\eq\interfaces\vertblue2014_10_28.zip"
    $vertGreen = "Q:\zip\games-patches\eq\interfaces\vertgreen2014_10_28.zip"
    $vertPink = "Q:\zip\games-patches\eq\interfaces\vertpepto2014_10_28.zip"

$vertBlackOption = "Q:\zip\games-patches\eq\interfaces\Black option for Savok Vert.zip"
    $vertOrangeOption = "Q:\zip\games-patches\eq\interfaces\Orange option for Savok Vert.zip"

$targetRing = "Q:\zip\games-patches\eq\interfaces\3DTargetRing\oneringR.zip"
    # OUTPUT directories
    $vertBlueProfile = "C:\Games\SOE\EverQuest\uifiles\VertBlue"
    $vertGreenProfile = "C:\Games\SOE\EverQuest\uifiles\VertGreen"
    $vertPinkProfile = "C:\Games\SOE\EverQuest\uifiles\VertPink"
    $vertOrangeProfile = "C:\Games\SOE\EverQuest\uifiles\VertOrange"
    $vertBlackProfile = "C:\Games\SOE\EverQuest\uifiles\VertBlack"

Expand-Archive -Path $vertBlue –OutputPath $vertBlueProfile -Force -ShowProgress
    Expand-Archive -Path $vertBlue –OutputPath $vertBlackProfile -Force -ShowProgress
    Expand-Archive -Path $vertBlue –OutputPath $vertOrangeProfile -Force -ShowProgress
    Expand-Archive -Path $vertGreen –OutputPath $vertGreenProfile -Force -ShowProgress
    Expand-Archive -Path $vertPink –OutputPath $vertPinkProfile -Force -ShowProgress

Expand-Archive -Path $vertBlackOption –OutputPath $vertBlackProfile -Force -ShowProgress
    Expand-Archive -Path $vertOrangeOption –OutputPath $vertOrangeProfile -Force -ShowProgress

Expand-Archive -Path $targetRing –OutputPath $vertBlueProfile -Force -ShowProgress
    Expand-Archive -Path $targetRing –OutputPath $vertBlackProfile -Force -ShowProgress
    Expand-Archive -Path $targetRing –OutputPath $vertOrangeProfile -Force -ShowProgress
    Expand-Archive -Path $targetRing –OutputPath $vertGreenProfile -Force -ShowProgress
    Expand-Archive -Path $targetRing –OutputPath $vertPinkProfile -Force -ShowProgress
    Lisandra and Momentum like this.