Best Suggestion Ever for this game.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Okial, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Okial Augur

In my honest opinion, LoN drops in-game would be a great addition, like it used to be around the time of the combine. Win/win, and it would promote everyone to play that game again/start new! Discuss!
    frankie78227 and Porygon like this.
  2. Hendar2 Augur

And here I was expecting a "Candy Crush" version of Gems.
  3. Okial Augur

That would be cool. But LoN has such cool Loot cards too!
  4. Osgz Lorekeeper

LoN is in lights out mode. if someone trips over the cord i doubt they would know how to reboot it :)
  5. Okial Augur

All the more reason to do it! Drive some attention that way. Not like they are going to lose sales since its pretty much nonexistent anyway.
  6. Sindo Journeyman

Would love to see LoN dropping or even added to the SC store. They could overprice them like bags.
  7. Asheran Augur

Any of the LON /claim rewards that do not truly give in game benefits should be allowed, imo. Kinda like the cosmetic items from the marketplace are allowed, as long as they give no real benefit (in most cases...)
  8. Okial Augur

You can buy LoN packs in the Station Cash store.
  9. Steampunk Augur

Certainly not a bad suggestion, but the "best suggestion ever"? Probably not quite.
  10. Osgz Lorekeeper

They used to drop cards and rarely packs of LoN in EQ2 a Long Long time ago
  11. Okial Augur

Perspective good sir! But for realsies, I'd love to see this happen :(
  12. Okial Augur

Yeah, that's what I was saying. When I used to play on The Combine, I remember it being introduced. Enjoyed it very much.
  13. Nolrog Augur

You can also buy loot packs in the DBC/SC store, though the loot you get is random.
  14. Nolrog Augur

They used to drop in EQ as well.
  15. MaestroM Augur

Pardon my olde-timerness,

LoN?
  16. Vaclav Augur

Legends of Norrath

/legend in the client
  17. Numiko Augur

Don't forget even if you cant use them yet on TLP you still get 5 free packs a month.
    You also have to claim them now or else they poof after a while.
  18. Bufonidae Elder

I don't know if there's any saving that game, I thought it was overcomplicated and kinda boring, but maybe packs dropping would help. I do wish the loot from it was a lot more available, and cards/packs dropping would probably help at least a bit as well.