Best duo/trio for group content

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by bluehealer, Jan 2, 2013.

1. greydeeds Augur

I Duo a Necromancer and Ranger.
    necro uses healer merc and ranger a wizzie merc
    both have good cc skills both can punt and fade , both are pretty good at pulling.
    max pet aas lets necro warr pet tank pretty much any named in group game with ranger aa group buffs pet is pretty nasty and the extra dps necro gets from ranger group aas just melts named away.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Necromonious Augur

With great gear, my pick would be sk + sham + bard + 3 caster dps mercs (main heal on shaman). The real power here is the dps mercs, which will melt everything like butter. Eventually the sk will get so incredibly buff u won't even need to heal him much and can dps with shaman too. Not to mention that 2 pets with overhaste & bard "storm" & puma procs are a chainsaw

Without great gear I'd say Mage + Necro + Bard (or enchanter) + 1 healer merc and 2 dps mercs...

Either 1 will destroy everything. 3 gold accounts + 3 mercs is overpowered no matter how u slice it ;)
  3. DuchessElindra Elder

If the goal is to spank nameds I would say bard pull/track abilities are priceless.
    If you dont want to have to work too hard on gear mage is the way to go (necro is good but is too much work for a boxer).

N°3 would but either druid for ports or cleric if you dont want to run an extra merc.
  4. Dandin Augur

Enchanter Mage Druid. Best three box combo in game.

Enchanter takes priority and is the group lead. He pulls, mezzes. Debuffs and DPSes/ applies ADPS
    Magicians are easy boxes. He tanks with his pet and DPSes
    Druid heals for named. Nukes on trash

This with one cleric merc and two wizards is unstoppable