Best Buff Alt :)

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Claudea, May 5, 2015.

1. Claudea Journeyman

Hi Guys :D

So I'm looking to make another alt (altaholic here), and I was wondering what's one of the best characters to level for buffing? Like, I want to level for fun and then plunk her down in PoK and throw out buffs. Yes.
    I have a cleric already, was thinking of something else: Enchanter, perhaps?
    Advice appreciated!
  2. moogs Augur

A shaman is kind of the ultimate buff box, but the enchanter is not far behind and you'll probably have more fun leveling one.
  3. Brohg Augur

Cleric you did already, clearly because it's first alphabetically, so I don't see why you're asking really. Next is Druid, then Enchanter, then Ranger then Shaman.
    Quatr likes this.
  4. moogs Augur

A druid should never be a mere buff bot.
  5. sifonin Augur

Unless your name is Moogs!

/duckforcover

guess I wont be getting many heals in raids ROFL.
    moogs likes this.
  6. moogs Augur

I'll be sure to make sure you get stuck in the ranger group next week.
  7. sifonin Augur

omg Moogs NO NOT THAT!!!!

are you going to be there tonight?
  8. sifonin Augur

As for the OP's comment, it really depends on what your main is, and what your goal is in EQ. If you are playing a class that is running OOM a lot, but also fights like a ranger the enchanter would be nifty (haste, mind buffs, etc). If I could pick a buff bot for my main necro, I would most likely choose a shaman for the hp/stat buffs on my pet.
  9. Claudea Journeyman

So it's looking like Shaman for me (possibly enchanter in the future, I'm so indecisive). I just like to make alts, and until the TLP comes out I thought having one to give out buffs to others would be a nice thing :) Thanks for all the input guys :D
  10. Khauruk Augur

If it's just going to be a buffbot make it on a free acct so that you can buff your main w/ it.
  11. Ziggy Augur

Depends on what class you want to buff probably, Melee would be Shaman, Caster/priests probably Druid or Enchanter