Best 2-box synergy (AGNARR -TLP)

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Damezza, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Damezza Augur

I know for sham a melee toon is best. However for a box combo, which classes best pair with a Druid and with a cleric? I've only seen later gameplay in later expansions. Not too familiar with how classes are in classic and the eras of this TLP.
  2. Damezza Augur

if any experienced and knowledgeable players check this section of the forum id love to get their insight
  3. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

You'll get more responses in the TLP section. The correct answer is enchanter though and not really close.
  4. sarongor New Member

A cleric can team with almost any class so there are many correct options.

Long before the days of mercenaries in EQ I played a cleric with a shadowknight. SK have two abilities that make this an enduring partnership: FD and the darkness spell line (snare). Personally I enjoy dungeon crawls and so a snare is essential. For this reason I prefer cleric/SK over cleric/warrior. I make no claim that this is the 'best' combination or the fastest leveling but those two classes complement each other very well.
  5. Pootle Elder

I found Druid Mage to be a fun combo (this has been mostly high end stuff, never really boxed in the oldworld). But mages were always quite powerful back then.

But isn't boxing frowned upon on the TLP servers?
  6. Fhiele Augur

I've done OK with a Cleric/bard.

Bard can slow+snare/chant x3, which lets it face tank blues with cleric healing(and low DPS), alternately, cleric can root and bard can mana song/chantx3, which is even lower dps.

I think a Shaman would have been a much better duo partner for almost any class. But it works.
  7. Gruffish Elder

I did not know you could box on Agnarr
  8. Skewert Lorekeeper

You can play one character per computer, so if you could somehow manage to play on six different computers at the same time, you could technically box a full group. You cannot box more than one account per computer though (on Agnarr), which is how most people multi-box.