Berzerker Burn Help

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Wrexsole, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Wrexsole New Member

I have been going through the forums and trying to find burn rotation/macros and i cant find anything up to date with EoK expansion. I know savage spirit is no longer a disc ability. Should i pop a disc while its active now? Can anyone help me out with this please.
  2. Belkar_OotS Augur

Savage Spirit's current status is almost certainly a bug. A reoccurring bug that has happened at least twice that I can think of off hand. Expect it to change since they always eventually fixed it. In the mean time yes, stack it with other discs. Also many people are still not max AA or geared so write ups will be slow in coming until more helpful people parse things out and share their results.

For now you can use an old write up, and add in Dichomatic and the new sustained disc and cover 95% of what you will want to know.
  3. Brudal Augur

The change to Savage Spirit was intended from the Beta forum:

4. Minato Augur

Good luck on these forums. best to ask another zerk in game because i dont see any of them posting on here even tho we all know its coming... eventually... like a month before next expansion drops lol
  5. Belkar_OotS Augur

Wow! Thanks for the heads up. How cool is that hah.