Bertox down

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Shash, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Shash Journeyman

Bertox just went down
  2. Tegila Augur

yup and it's STILL stuck at the LD screen had to force shutdown on this machine to access forums but rest still stuck at ld
  3. Tegila Augur

i swear bertoxxulians are the quietest on the forums everyone else complained twice as much for half hte downtime and we're the only ones still down lol
    Krickitt likes this.
  4. Krickitt Lorekeeper

That's because everyone is on their guild forums complaining ;)
  5. Tegila Augur

they all yapping in server chat lol we are a very social server lol
  6. Shash Journeyman

So yeah, almost 30 min down now, half the group is not logging back on tonight. oh well
  7. TSR-SeanF Augur

There are a few servers, Bertox included, which are having some log in issues at the moment. We're getting these issues fixed right away so please stick with us. Your patience is greatly appreciated!
  8. Minadin Journeyman

Bertox isn't having a login issue. It's DOWN. I was logged in just fine and happily not zoning anywhere, and I still got the boot. https://www.soe.com/status/
  9. Tegila Augur

aye berts been down nonstop everyoen else went back up for most of the last hour
  10. Eggborn Lorekeeper

It's not a log in issue at first anyway. Tells, /get, chats were not working, then boom!
    Tegila likes this.
  11. Eggborn Lorekeeper

oo my raid leader. I need to go there to complain :)
  12. Reincarnated Lorekeeper

Yep, I to was stuck in limbo, couldn't even close the window without restarting. I've been crashing alot too, I thought the crashes were finally fixed after the VoA issues, and we release the rather dismal T4.
  13. Minadin Journeyman

The 'YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED' screen only stayed up for about 8-10 minutes for me, till it kicked me to server select finally. Then booted me for being inactive. Each time I have had to put my password in twice - the first time it's said it couldn't validate it.
  14. Braveheart Augur

Chosen Prophecy created level 1 characters on Cazic and ran to Evantil. This was our raid tonight.
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  15. tnot Elder