Berserker weapon

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kwai Shen, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Brohg Augur

I'd like if class-specific drops weren't in event chests directly. If I were King of Everquest, I might instead have a class-ifying combine available for more general drops. "agro" 1h (the one with more all/all-ish ratio, stun proc) drops -- that specific weapon can be combined muhbis-style to become warrior ratio with the Spike of Anger proc. All/all-ish ratio rune proc weapon drops, similar combine can tune it to the knight ratio with the enhanced knight rune proc. Dittos & parallels for bow-to-ranger-bow, dagger-to-rogue-dagger, 2hb-to-monk-staff, and probably 2hp-to-knight-lance & 2hs-to-ber-axe(with more pixels, and a Frenzy skill proc). Could do a cle neck with higher min% to the heal focus, some other stuff that way, too.

Likely I wouldn't make the combines free, or the functionally-free of plat expense. I'd probably make the combiner cost raid currency, like as much as a regular item. That'd hose twinks, but hosing twinks is a pretty noble aim anyhow :p
  2. minimind The Village Idiot

I just leveled up my wife's ranger to 100 to ensure we (both zerks) have atk buffs on command. So, I can confirm the clicky rangers. ;)