Berserker help

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Kaliblessed, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Kaliblessed New Member

Hey guys, i'm looking for some help on increasing my dps as a zerker. I pl'd my zerker to 95 few months ago but never really did much with him. Recently i dusted him off and have been doing some grouping lately but it seems the dps is really low. I'm only doing between 4-8k dps on trash mobs and 10-12k burns on named. I only have about 1500 AA's on him also. He's mostly in rof t1 group gear. I'm basically looking for some type of rotation help/guide as to what abilities to use in group (non-burn scenario). I have a rogue geared roughly the same as the zerker and he does TWICE the dps that my zerker does. Any help would be appreciated.
  2. Fury Journeyman

3. Chunk Elder

Your aa count is too low. I think that is probably it. Also we are very weapon dependent so if you can get one, raid weapons are much better than group.

I don't know the number, but you want your passive DPS stuff maxed if you want good sustained DPS.
  4. Genryusai New Member

also i cant stress this enough dont expect to be doing 10-15k sustained right off the bat even more so if you pl'd them (get this alot on firiona vie and its rather annoying) once you hit about 3k aa mostly passives even just a group weapon (say the voa t4 zerk only one) at 181 dmg 30 delay you should be doing 10-12k sustained soloing no problem