Fixed Berserker 1.0 Blockade Vaniki

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Termination321, Jun 15, 2022.

1. Termination321 New Member

With Today's Patch June 15th The Report Mentioned The Ability For Berserkers To Begin Their Epic 1.0 Quest Steps Starting At Level 36+ However I've Read No Mention Of Ireblind Imp Being Added. It's A Required Drop/Step For Berserkers To Complete Their Epic. According To Zam Ireblind Is Limited To 2.0 Fear & We're In 1.0 Fear. Could This Mob Be Added To Open World Static w/Slight Increased Spawn Rate Or Possibly AoC w/Standard?
    Dept. of Labor, nbkan, Skuz and 2 others like this.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Be nice to get this a workaround or something.
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

Not a bug but unfortunately a circumstance of the server.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...ge-pofear-back-on-vaniki.283557/#post-4143384
  4. Ngreth Thergn Developer

While this is a weird not quite a bug, the server is acting as it should, but still "unfair"... I'm going to implement a change anyway.

I'll get it in ASAP but I do not have exact timing. (I already made a change, but it may miss the next hotfix and need a later one. Testing epics is not quick, even with GM commands helping)
  5. crag79 Augur

Does this mean the Ireblind is not even spawning in OW at this point too?
  6. Mhad Lorekeeper

Unfair? How about popping over to "Level Locked Beastlord Epic 1.0" In bug reports and let's talk about "unfair". While the Berserkers have to do open world fear to get the ireblind imp, Beastlords can't even start until level 51. To be the only class that has to wait that long to do their epic, that's unfair.
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Thank you very much Ngreth, much appreciated.
  8. Mayrn New Member

With latest hotfix, this seems to have been fixed. Can you confirm 1)if it will occur in Non-DZ Fear and 2) if that requires a Zone Restart to take effect?
  9. Meeko Developer(Code)

Yes, it spawns in the base zone.

No, the zone was already repopped as part of the hotfix so the change is in effect.
    Mayrn likes this.