Being able to sell at Bazaar for $5 to $10 without subscription.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Scott Mullenix, Oct 14, 2022.

1. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Still do overseer you cant get the newest expansion also cant get the special event collection can get everything else though i know because i got them lol.
  2. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I start high sometimes especially if its the only one in the baz and i might not know the price but will adjust accordingly.
    Joules_Bianchi and Nennius like this.
  3. Nennius Curmudgeon

As do I. And every once in a while I catch a whale in a hurry. :)
    Joules_Bianchi, Stymie and Andarriel like this.
  4. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

I spent 10k on an elaborate defiant yesterday where all other slots are 500 PP ish, but it was the only one up, farming another would take much longer than selling a luclin loot for 15k and I had 3 million PP on me.

The character who equipped it looted another one like 13 kills into towing a level 40 alt around.

Plat in EQ is like that. It comes and goes pretty easily.
    Flatchy likes this.
  5. Mikana Augur

Price an item stupidly high in the bazaar on one toon, sell it for a high-but-not-as-high price on another, so people think they're getting a bargain from the cheaper trader.
    Nennius and Loup Garou like this.
  6. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

I had a thought. perhaps allow silver accounts to be traders *but* only gold players can buy from them.

so as long as one party to a transaction is gold, it can happen.
  7. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Years ago I recall a player coming up with the idea that a silver account with no characters over a certain level should be able to /baz (level 85 maybe?). This would be nice for any new players that actually come along to be able get some finances in order for when they can no longer play for free and equip gear they find (outside t1). I know this could get veteran players to take advantage and just have a silver account to sell, but really who cares? Servers are all around starving for inventory and what's out there is highly over priced. It's not all that different than the real world. A handful of rich players own all the wealth in the bazaar and it makes life tougher for players that just want to make/buy tradeskill armor to progress.