Beginning of 2.0 for Ranger

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Mademoiselle, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Mademoiselle New Member

I just finished 1.5, I start 2.0. I'm talking to the officer (NPC) in Nedaria, he tells me to bring him back the travelers journal, I give it to him and he says' thank you but i cannot accept gift, you can have it back ' i just log out and back in but it doesn't work. any ideas ? excepted the idea of restart..is it already happening to someone else ?

2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Many years ago this step was bugged with the same issue according to posts from 2005 and 2009 so you could file a petition in case it is happening again.

Its been so long I don't remember but most of any epic activity requires you to be holding the epic you have or some piece of the previous step in your inventory. So make sure you have that in primary or secondary.
  3. Mademoiselle New Member

yup i got everything in my inventory actually, i even have my epic equipped but can't turn in
  4. Thunderkiks Augur

Just did this tonight and it worked fine. Hail him to start, went to NC to deal with that guy, then to WoS for the journal. Went back and turned it in just fine. Conned indifferent if faction makes any difference.