"Before the Siege" Broke

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Wiff, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Wiff Elder

The Problem:

Last night a friend and I did "Before the Siege" mission in Lceanium (3 toons+3 mercs). We killed the warlord, then buffed Tsaph and his buddies, then hailed Tsaph and killed the 4 ambushers.

The quest log then told us to head over to the eastern breach to kill the 6 attackers. We waited and waited...over 20 minutes. No attackers ever came. We hadn't done this mission before so we didn't know if we were doing something wrong or not. I eventually watched a video of the mission on YouTube and it verified that the 6 mobs were supposed to attack almost immediately.

The Workaround:

Before we gave up, I ran around on my bard and noticed several groups of mobs just standing around. They scowled, but did not attack me and I could not attack them. Eventually I found a group of 12 mobs, in two rows of 6, standing on the ground under where the warlord spawns. I could attack these, and all 12 came after me.

I faded and re-pulled several times to get them separated. Eventually bringing 3 back to the eastern wall. We killed them and I pulled the rest, 2-3 at time. We only got quest credit when we killed mobs from the front row of 6.

After killing all but 2 mobs in the back row, the quest changed to 'defend the northern breach' and we already had credit for 4 of 6 mobs dead. I pulled the last 2 and we finished the mission, along with all 3 optional achievements for a total of 110 AA's.