Been away a while, how's the game?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Hilo, May 30, 2016.

1. Hilo Journeyman

Greetings folks , been away from eq for some time now and I was just wondering how the live servers are. I wanna play again , I've missed the whole current expansion TBM .

Honesty , is it worth it these days? Is Xegony worth going back to and playing catch up? Is the phinny server doing OK? I just wanna play really , my friend is always on eq2 and she has sparked my interest in eq greatly again.
  2. Rhodz Augur

I would go where the friends play.
  3. Viper1 Augur

Stay away, the sky is literally falling. But we've been hearing that since 2001 so /shrug.

Live servers are same as always: raiding or boxing. You're either one or the other or both. Phini is bleh. Way too fast progression imo. Lots of people still play in the tbm expansion, you haven't missed out and the next expansion is in the works so you got time to prep for that too.
  4. Vdidar Augur

I wouldn't recommend getting back into eq because the quality of the content and the support from DBG is really really crappy but if you love the game and can handle the shortcomings of the owners by all means start playing again.