Because of Server Downtime

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Randragon, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Randragon Augur

If the powers that be deem it appropriate to give us a bonus weekend after this long delay today can we do a Rare Item/Spawn weekend instead of another XP weekend.

Something different would be nice.

Thank you in advance to DBG if they decide to to this.
  2. Agrippa Augur

I'm dreading Hunter for TBM as it's been pretty common to go four to six hours without seeing named that my group is clearing all of the placeholders for. I've been back on Firiona Vie for less than two weeks and was able to easily max out three characters with all of the double exp. I'd love to see double named, though.
  3. Unkynd Journeyman

Yes Please!
  4. XanaronPovar New Member

or we could just continue to play the game and not ask for all these bonuses. After a certain point the value of them becomes diminished and they may as well be permanent, as getting them isn't special anymore.

We used to get massive downtime due to expansions launching like crap, 1-2 days of no game playable, and what did we get? To log on when the server was back up.
    Perplexed, Hiladdar and Stell_CT like this.
  5. TarewMarrForever Augur

Why not do both? Or heck why not 2x rares, 2x faction, and 2x XP?

If you can't do multiple, then just double XP. Or at least 50%.
  6. kyong Augur

Throw in double instance collectibles, LoN boosters dropping and new items on the shady swashbuckler.
  7. Thawg Elder

Hell i dont really need anything to be given to me. It just bothers the out of me that the main message in red still says....."potential issue".

communication break down,,,,,drive me insaaaaaaaaaaaaaane
  8. Time Burner 2 Augur

Why do you guys want shortcuts to a game you spend time and $$ on to achieve?
  9. Taiqwon Augur

This reminds me of annoying people in restaurants that complain the food came out 5 minutes late and demand it be comped for them.

Both in how annoying it is and how dependable it is.
  10. kyong Augur

Remember how adamant they were on the pre TBM release video about not releasing an unfinished product...lol
  11. CorazonoDellaNoche Journeyman

The only thing I remember about that video is some pretty awful body language. Like they knew they were hoodwinking us and had a modicum of guilt? Anyway I left that video thinking "man, they really have disdain for us players"
  12. Random_Enchanter Augur

FTP micro transactions have lead people to the mind set that I will pay to win / gain strength quickly. They pay for the game and as such they want to win / gain strength quickly.