Beastlords - Sha's Reprisal / Bloodlust Bug

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Hanelce, May 26, 2013.

1. Hanelce New Member

I was have a hotkey for Bloodlust AA on my hotkey bars, off to the side so I make sure I know when they are up. Lately, I've noticed that the AA has been grey'd out a LOT, when I know that I didn't accidentally tap my keybinds, or any other incidental clicks.

As I was playing around with it today, I noticed that every time I click Sha's Reprisal, Bloodlust greys, and the reuse goes to 12:00.

Are other beastlords seeing this, or Is this an intended effect?
  2. Izcurly Augur

Those two AA have been reported as incorrectly linked with every patch since beta, and during beta as well. Not fixed yet. So yes, it's bugged.

It's also exploitable to bypass the reuse timer on Bloodlust. Not recommended even if you figure out how. They just banned a bunch of people for exploiting.
  3. Stubar Augur

Banned or suspended? Seems kinda harsh to ban people for such a minimal offense. I /bugged it on beta and it's still not fixed 3 patches later.

While it is broken, the solution that Izcurly proposes is an exploit will fix it and IMO not an exploit IF you use it correctly. If it gets locked out via AA slow, slimply reset it IF bloodlust was up. I tend not to use the AA slow because I rarely slow and have rk III.So this isn't an issue for me, however it is for many others.

Why should we have to suffer because of a coding issue that have been brought up since beta. There's a fix, again IF used correctly. Maybe a dev could chime in on this?