Beastlord's Den site

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Zahavi, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Zahavi New Member

This message is for Zorthaz at Beastlord's Den (beastlords.rog), or anyone who can get a message to him as admin on that site.

I have tried to login using my old (very old) credentials. The site does not accept my password, so I selected "forgot your password" and requested a reset, but have never received an email to reset. I then decide to create a new user, but the Capcha is bugged, so you can not register as a new user.

This has been this way for some time. I would like to let him know. There are probably many who would use that site, if they could use it.

Thanks!
  2. Waldagar Augur

Thanks for passing this along. I will see what can be done to get this fixed.
    -Z-
  3. Waldagar Augur

The registration issues with the Beastlord's Den should be resolved now. Let me know if you run into any more issues.
    -Z-
  4. Blarp New Member

I am having the same problem even tried to make a new account and nothing.
  5. Livvy_CT Elder

God Blarp still plays?:p
  6. Blarp New Member

I do kinda. I been gone for past 2 years and started up my account few days ago.

So many massive changes to beastlords. They removed so many dps aa atk's so sad.
  7. Waldagar Augur

I tested the registration using IE and ran into a problem with the verification email never arriving. Are you running into the same problem? BTW, I sent an email to Jaeren about this latest problem. Hopefully, he will have time to take a look at the issue.
    -Z-
  8. Blarp New Member

Correct I tried to reset password then tried making a new account both no emails.
  9. Waldagar Augur

Thanks for the feedback! I will pass it along.
    -Z-
  10. Waldagar Augur

It looks like the email issue has been resolved:
    "It's sorted out currently, emails will be coming from beastlordsden@gmail.com for now at least until an issue with ip blocking is sorted between web provider & email provider."
    Thanks Jaeren!
  11. Blarp New Member

Can confirm I was finaly able to get back in now.